Monday 17 February 2014

Moment In Time

I heard a big whoosh.

I heard my brother yell at me.

I saw my brother with a towel around him.

I saw the sand swirling all around me.

I felt the burning sand hitting me at 100 miles per hour.

I felt the sand sticking to me.

I wondered if I would ever get back to the car.

I wondered if I would look like a fool wearing my goggles.



I started to shiver, I was getting cold.So I went to get something to eat. I saw my brother with a towel wrapped around his body.I grabbed my boogie board and started to walk out then I heard I big whoosh.I put my boogie board in front of my legs and shut my eyes as the sand swirled all around me.I suddenly heard a big flap then the life guard tent pole fell out and the tent flapped wildly. I sat down them mum asked me if I wanted a cracker I said “no” I had my eyes shut trying to avoid the sand from getting in my eyes. I yelled out to my mum and asked her to pass me my goggles. When she did I found out that they had sand all I the so I had to clean them all out just the I wounder if I would look like a fool but I did it anyway because my eye were full of sand.Finally mum asked if we should go home.We all said yes so we packed up and went home.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Bee I like how you made a document and not a presentation keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...