Thursday 12 June 2014

The Last Mysterious Secret


My main vision was to have a scary alleyway in the city for my setting. My story name is The Last Mysterious Secret. I have done a brick wall, street lights and a trash bin with flies.
Is this a story suitable for young kids?

The book is about the last secret that hasn't been solved. I showed the book was a mystery story by using no light and bright colours. I have useds dark and dull colours instead. My setting is in a city alleyway. I think that an alleyway at night is not something you would want to walk down in the dark. I was trying to get the picture to be as dark as possible, so it would be a scary and a mysterious book but still be able to see the picture clearly.

For my title I have positioned it in the middle of the page and I have put the street lamp shining down on it. The colour of my words are blood red. I have done the words with spikes on the ends of them. I tried to make my title word into grafitti like the alleyway had been trashed. When you look at my cover the main thing that you can see is my title because most of the other stuff is palin because I wasted it to stand out.

I think that this book is suitable for kids that are 8 and over because sometimes it is a bit scary. The main thing that the audiences eye would capture is the title, especially because the lamp light are shining on it. I recommend this book to anyone that likes the everyday life and a bit of mystery and scariness.

photo (21).JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...