Thursday 28 August 2014

Production Diary



28/8/14
Dear Diary, last night  was a big night because it was our first night performing in front of an audience that brought ticket. Yesterday we did our performance to the rest of the school that one went really well so did the other one at night there were a couple mistakes on that but they were fine and I know by the end of the week we are going to be amazing . Also it was really cool because my dad surprised me by bringing  my big sister that had just come back from university  that day. I was really pleased on how I went because I said all my lines loud and clear didn't muck up except for one tiny mistake where I didn't pronounce brother properly so I just said it again. I can’t wait for tonight because I know I am going to get better but I am going to get really tired. I personal like the seven whales because of the music choice and the smoke machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...